This page contains archives with stuff that I (or some of my friends) have made on computers since the 80’s. Note that some of the archives may have text files to read first.
Old DOS Programs
I recommend using a DOS emulator.
- Colgate Music and Sound Effects
- EdLib v1.05a
- EdLib Source Tunes
- Hugo II Part 1 Sound Effects
- Hugo II Part 2 Sound Effects
- Lollypop Music and Sound Effects
- Play-Driver v2.02
- JCH’s AdLib Player Sources
The Roland MT-32 emulation in DOSBox may not be good enough to play the music here – you may have to fetch the real deal or else find a really awesome emulator.
Commodore 64 Software
I recommend using a C64 emulator.
- JCH’s Music Editor v3.04
- InterSound Manual for JCH’s Music Editor (Danish)
- JCH’s Personal Collection
Get the main editor here.
- CheatCutter Revision 1 for CC 2.8
I recommend using an Amiga emulator.
Resources for games and web, old fan sections, Half-Life maps and textures can be found in the files section on my previous blog.